Sunday, June 16, 2013

The New and Improved InsideFantasySports is Back! Starting July 1st!

In the past, many have complained that I get lazy and don't do writeups, and I completely agree with them. However, I have worked out a system that will allow me to do more writeups and make this the #1 StreakItUp blog. I have decided on the following system. Every day, I will have 4 or 5 Streak Picks. Usually on the weekdays it will be 4, while on the weekends it will be 5. These Streak Picks will be the best pick at each time slot. These picks will have writeups. Some of these picks will be Super Streak Picks, and they are picks that I feel VERY confident will win, and I would select at any cost. I will also post all of the picks for the day. I will keep track of my overall record, Streak Picks record and finally my Super Streak Picks Record. This will start on July 1st and continue for a month. If I feel as though I am getting positive reviews and my pageviews are going up, I will continue this into the school year. If not, this blog will be discontinued, so be sure to share it with your friends and help advertise it on the StreakItUp message boards! Thanks for coming and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment