Monday, April 8, 2013

So I know I have said this before but now I really mean it. I haven't been doing writeups recently and unfortunately have a ton of homework today, so I cannot do them. Also, on Tuesdays I have another commitment so writeups are iffy on those days too. However, on every other day of the week (including Mondays starting next week), I am confident that write-ups will now be done. I apologize and ask you to hang with me until the summertime when I can start to really do writeups for almost every prop.
  • Yankees
  • Cardinals
  • Bruins by 1+
  • New York Rangers
  • Philadelphia Phillies
  • Yes HR
  • Made 3 Pointer
  • Michigan
  • AOR- McCutchen
  • AOR- Coyotes
  • Astros Leading or Tied
  • San Francisco Giants (Streak Pick)
  • Trey Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment