Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sorry there have been no writeups I just really needed a break this week and I had tons of homework. From today to next Sunday I will have limited access to any WiFi. I will definitely post all the picks every day, but I am not sure if I will be able to do write-ups. I will probably be able to do one or two a day like a normally do, but I am not sure. Once I return to having better wifi access, writeups will continue with an increased frequency and I will try to keep that up. Please share this blog with your friends, as it will only continue to improve, especially once I finish with school for the summer. Follow me on Twitter @FantasyInsider3 and join our SIU group. I am also currently looking for chat mods, so if you would like to do that please send me an email with your info. Thanks and continue to visit please!

WHEN I INCORPORATE A CORRECT OR INCORRECT PICK INTO MY RECORD IT WILL BE DELETED AS I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE COLORS FUNCTION. THIS WILL LAST UNTIL NEXT MONDAY.
  • 47-
  • Devils
  • Pacers
  • Panthers
  • Blues
  • Blackhawks
  • Louisville (Streak Pick)
  • Blazers by 3
  • Canucks by 1
  • Kings
  • Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment