Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sorry there have been no writeups I just really needed a break this week and I had tons of homework. From today to next Sunday I will have limited access to any WiFi. I will definitely post all the picks every day, but I am not sure if I will be able to do write-ups. I will probably be able to do one or two a day like a normally do, but I am not sure. Once I return to having better wifi access, writeups will continue with an increased frequency and I will try to keep that up. Please share this blog with your friends, as it will only continue to improve, especially once I finish with school for the summer. Follow me on Twitter @FantasyInsider3 and join our SIU group. I am also currently looking for chat mods, so if you would like to do that please send me an email with your info. Thanks and continue to visit please!
  • Newcastle
  • AOR
  • Tottenham
  • Temple
  • Man U
  • Rangers
  • Thunder by 3
  • Real Madrid Leading
  • Creighton (Streak Pick)
  • Los Angeles Lakers (Streak Pick)
  • Bologna Leading or Tied
  • Atletico Madrid Leading
  • Michigan
  • Red Wings by 1+
  • No
  • Any Other Result
  • Heat by 2 or More
  • Toronto Raptors (Streak Pick)
  • Blackhawks by 1+
  • Penguins by 1+
  • Portland Trail Blazers
  • Anaheim Ducks
  • Sacramento Kings
  • 198 or Fewer
  • NY Red Bulls Win or Draw



No comments:

Post a Comment