Saturday, January 26, 2013

Remember to join our SFTC group, We Pick For The Cash and follow me on Twitter @FantasyInsider3. Sorry, turns out I have something to do for the remainder of the day. I will try to do as many writeups as I can tomorrow, but there will be no more today. For the Wisconsin pick, you may have noticed I did not make it a suggested pick anymore. This is because I found something in the stats they made me a little tentative to pick it as a suggested pick.


  • Tunisia Win, Draw, Lose by 1
  • Villanova 3-Pointers Made
  • 121 Points or More (Suggested Pick)
The over under is at 120, but I think this game easily goes over. Louisville averages 75 points per game on the road while Georgetown averages 63.8. Georgetown plays pretty stingy defense, however, allowing only 54.7 points per game, while Louisville allows 61 per game. If both teams can reach 60 points, which I think they will be able to, this prop will give the over pickers green.


  • Ohio State 15+
  • 68 or More
  • Algeria Win
  • Duke Winning Margin
  • West Virginia Single Digit Loss or Win
  • Kansas State Wildcats
  • Wisconsin Badgers
  • Tennessee Volunteers
  • Northwestern Wildcats
  • Kansas 15+
  • Any Other Result
  • Any Other Result
  • Temple Single Digit Loss or Win
  • North Carolina State Wolfpack (Suggested Pick)
  • New York Knicks
  • Any Other Result
  • New York Rangers
  • Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Philadelphia Flyers
  • Phoenix Coyotes
  • Brooklyn Nets
  • St. Louis Blues
  • Any Other Result
  • Golden State Warriors
  • Utah Jazz (Suggested Pick)
  • Portland Trail Blazers
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • Anaheim Ducks
  • BYU DD Win

No comments:

Post a Comment